Monday 9 April 2012

Beauty : Amazing Eye Shadow Palette and Tutorials


 Smachbox : Enhancing Opt Blue Eyes Palette 
I personally purchased this palette and I really love and use for my everyday look
Beautiful color for build up and contour, I have brown eyes but this palette works best
 








Lancome : Glamour  Palette, created by Michelle Phan, Youtube make-up creatives, 
 Also included in this set are inky Artliner, EyeLiner and Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume mascara.


 



Urban Decay Nake2 : this is the must-have for every girl who love natural yet sexy look
I have Nake2 and I can tell why people love it, they are so high pigments and the color is great for all skin.
I like this package more than the previous one, I could create many looks from 12 colors here 
the fun never ended 



I love how she is so honestly telling what she think,very good comparative 



 
Smokey Look from Nake2  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...