Monday 2 April 2012

Beauty : Pick Up Right Sun Protection for Your Skin



What is the "Right" Product for you ?
- type of skin : normal, oily, dry, blemish, or allergic
- type of humidity : hot&dry, hot&humid
- formula :  liquid, cream, tinted, or moose
- Sun protection with high or low SPF++

                                my thought for Thailand's match : 
oil-free
 anti-shine
tinted
high SPF
acted as primer
no bronze added
waterproof
................................

        I Like:

           Face


Laura Mercier : light like water, quickly absorbed with SPF 20
during the day, it does not turn my face greasy and my make up stay sheer at least 5 hrs


          Body


Neutrogena : it's like you applied body spray into your skin, light and non-greasy 
if you sweat, it does not melt away.


        Also Like :

Shiseido : perfect for beach holiday, if you like to jump into the sea all day,
this one is waterproof and I can tell that my skin still have moisturized, not burn and uneven tan line


Jurlique : smell freshly amazing and light, if I go on vacation, I will pick this one
multiple-applied, feel comfortable all day

Vichy : Drug store cosmetics, really good for allergic and blemish skin
Absorbed easily and SPF 50 PA+++, perfect for urban people, who lived with polluted air

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...