Saturday 14 April 2012

Fit Flop Spring /Summer 2012


New collection for Fit Flop Sping/Summer 2012
Personally, I love how conforatable Fit Flop give me, I wear everyday for the first 2 weeks
I cannot remember how soar and stress my foot and legs were, since I got them^^

FitFlop footwear is built with patent-pending, biomechanically engineered Microwobbleboard™ midsoles. Originally designed to activate leg muscles more, studies show they also offer excellent shock absorption and instant relief from underfoot pressure.

FitFlop footwear has the potential to increase muscle activity duration and workload, 
so should be used progressively. If you: 
  • a) have any health concerns, and/or 
  • b) are pregnant, and/or 
  • c) experience any discomfort as a result of wearing them, please consult a medical practitioner before starting or continuing to wear FitFlop footwear.

I copied from Fit Flop.com, please check out for more info :)

Here is my favorite and I just got it !!










of cause, colorblocking is a trend for spring/summer
Fit Flop comes up with new poppy color

red, purple, blue, and yellow


























and new glitter pieces,









 P.S  Supernavy, I think it's so classy :)


 


hope you guys got healthy foot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...