Wednesday 11 April 2012

Beauty : Summer Must Have

Summer weather is so hot and dry, sun protection and moisturizer are important.
Waterproof makeup would definitely needed as well :)

Here is my Must-Have in my Bag to the trip with my friends !!

Long wear and waterproof sunscreen 






No Shine allow, I hate greasy face ! so Blotting Sheets are the MUST






Kissy Lips, I pick up Lip Stain, not too much build up, you will look like vampire






 Bronze Eye is perfect for sun-kiss look, creamy and waterproof prolong your beauty







Mini Waterproof Bag to pack your entire goodie in safe and non-wet







 Glow my skin with Bronze Powder








 Again, Waterproof Eyeliner to add more definition, love cat eyes







 Glamorous Color on my Nails :)







 Tint Moisturizer is really enough for sunny and humid climate 








 Beautiful Eyes with Waterproof Mascara On

  

Enjoy your Trip !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...