Monday 14 May 2012

Sequin Addict : Balmain & Elie Saab


Sequin is one thing that always obsessed, currently I am in love with sequin skirt


Sequin Addict

Sequin Addict by cristalpixie featuring a color block skirt



In my Wish List , Balmain Suit with Sequin, I paired with bf shirt and destroyed jean
I find myself in love with  Balmain heels, The Row bag, Hermes bracelet, Tom Ford sunglasses

Posh+Glam


Madewell boyfriend shirt
$60 - madewell.com

Balmain leather jacket
£6,720 - harveynichols.com

Pierre Balmain distressed jeans
£269 - farfetch.com

Pierre Balmain stiletto heels
$950 - ssense.com

The Row leather handbag
$6,200 - net-a-porter.com

Hermes bangle
$9,900 - usa.hermes.com

Tom ford sunglasses
390 CAD - dealuxe.ca




After calculation how it cost, I called this look Posh+Glam
It is beyond my wish list, however I love all pieces


Here is more sequin that I am talking about

Let's start from the Heels and Flats


Christian Louboutin


 Marc by Marc Jacobs




 Miu Miu



Yves Saint Laurent


Chanel



from Kanye West by Giuseppe Zanotti

 ******


Elie Saab Spring Collection, I heart heart and heart 

I love how delicate and  sweet color, very feminine look

























Sweet Day :) 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...